1. Be dishonest – own the truth as it perceived.
2. Confuse facts and opinions – opinions don’t matter outside your head.
3. Blame others – if I am bored, I am boring.
4. Take credit for grace – work is the single most honorable act in the universe.
5. Be arrogant – copy off the smartest kids in class.
6. Be transactional – you can’t calculate the infinite.
7. Push – the universe is a pull system.
8. Overproduce – be intentional.
9. Wait on perfection – make mistakes at full speed.
"It's easier to figure out what not to do than what to do." - Dan T Rogers